Happy Halloween and New Training Week 2!

Good evening everyone! I am going to be completely honest wth you...I ate terrible this week 😞. I went to an Indian Restaurant lunch buffet, had a halloween party at work, and had m family over for a Halloween Family get together. I have my work cut out for me this week because of it. Oh well. I enjoyed food and all the sugar before starting the no added sugar! I am off to a good start with that! I will discuss it more later! For now, here is my week in review with my new training plan (actually doing the full week).

Monday 10/28/19: Rest

Tuesday 10/29/19: Cardio, OrangeTheory, and Upper Body (Triceps, Shoulders, and Chest)

Cardio


For cardio today, I ran 5.5 miles on the treadmill.

OrangeTheory

I forgot my OrangeTheory heart rate monitor, and I accidentally paused my Fitbit during my workout.

Upper Body (Triceps, Chest, Shoulders)

4 Sets, 15 Reps:

Tricep Kickbacks: 10lb Dumbbells 
Tricep Pressdowns: 30lb
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 10lb Dumbbells
Front Dumbbell Raises: 10lb Dumbbells
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 10lb Dumbbells
Rear Delt Fly: 10lb Dumbbells
Chest Press: 40lb

4 Sets, 50 reps:

Incline Hip Raises


I went a little light on some of the exercises (front raises and rear felt) partly because I am trying to ease back into more strength training and partly because I was not sure on the weights.

Wednesday 10/30/19: Cardio and Legs (Glutes and Hamstrings)

4 Sets, 15 Reps:

Lying leg curl: 40lb
Banded Hip Thrusts: 20lb Dumbbell
Elevated Hip Thrusts: 20lb Dumbbell
Sumo Smith Squats: 70lb
Single Leg Press: 50lb plus rack
Wide Leg Press: 90lb plus rack
Adductors: 100lb
Abductors: 100lb



My knee was bothering me so I went lighter on the Leg Press.

Cardio: 30 minutes ArcTrainer


Since my knee was bothering me, I did 30 minutes on the ArcTrainer since it was less pressure on my knee as opposed to running.

Thursday 10/31/19: OrangeTheory


Happy Halloween! There was a Halloween party at my work! There was tons of food and it was a lot of fun.


I dressed up as Katana, which has been my goal for the past couple of years! I was so excited! It was so fun to see all of the trick-or-treaters in their costumes and how excited they got over their treats!!

Friday 11/1/19: Back and Biceps

4 Sets, 15 Reps:

Wide Lat Pull Down: 50lb
Assist Pull Ups: 90lb assist
Demigrip Pulldown: 50lb
Seated Rows: 50lb
Lying Dumbbell Pullovers: 20lb Dumbbell
Hammer Curls: 15lb Dumbbells
Standing Bicep Curls: 15lb Dumbbells

3 Sets, 15 reps:

Hanging Leg Raises
Ball Crunches


I was supposed to do cardio today, but I was not feeling well, and I also forgot πŸ˜‚.


 

I had my family over for a small Halloween Party! I made healthy Halloween treats! They were no added sugar (to kick off my 4 weeks of no added sugar)! It was a fun way to spend time with my family!

Saturday 11/2/19: Cardio and Legs (Quads)

4 Sets, 15 Reps:

Leg Extension: 100lb
Smith Box Squats: 70lb
Side Lunge: 15lb Dumbbell
Hack Squat: No weight (just rack)
Leg Press: 180lb plus rack

3 Sets, 15 reps:

Ball Crunch
Bench Leg Raise


Cardio: 5.5 Mile Run


My knee felt okay running, and I was happy I was able to do so.

Sunday 11/3/19: Cardio and Legs (All Groups)

4 Sets, 25 Reps:

Smith Front Squat: 50lb

4 Sets, 20 Reps:

Barbell Squat: 90lb assist

4 Sets, 15 Reps:

Hack Squat: 50lb
Walking Lunge: 50lb

4 Sets, 20 Reps:

Pop Squat: 20lb Dumbbell

3 Sets, 15 reps:

Wheel Rollouts
Twist Ball Crunch


Cardio: 5.5 Mile Run


After this run, my knee did not feel great. I had napropathy after my workout, which felt great, but my knee is still hurting. My napropathist gave me some awesome exercises to try as well as a foam rolling rod. Hopefully, all of it helps (but I need to actually do them lol).

Diet:

I have no idea how my macros were this week. I am pretty sure the were probably not the best. I was also definitely over my calorie goals all week. It was not the best week, but I did have some delicious food. I forgot to take pictures of the food I cooked, but the meals were sweet chili tofu, brussel sprouts and brown butter risotto, and green curry shrimp! I will do my best to remember to take pictures and keep better track of my macronutrients. I will also do my best to stick to those calorie goals.

I will be posting next Monday since I am going out of town this weekend! To where you may ask, well you have to wait until next week's post to find out!!!

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."-Yessfit

Until next time,
πŸ’–AriπŸ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!