Resolutions in Progress

Good evening wizards! I hope you are all doing well! I had a dream where I got a half sleeve of anime and video game tattoos 😍! It was amazing! It definitely inspired me to finish deciding how I want my Fairytail tattoo (which I have been thinking about for quite awhile)!


My new tattoo! Live 💗 Love 💗 Lift! This one means a lot to me. It represents a lot. It represents my journey and what the gym and exercise have come to mean to me. Love, love myself flaws and all. Love myself as I was, as I am now, and as I will be. Lift, lift up the weight of my struggles. They may be heavy, but I am stronger. The gym is my happy place. It's where I can grow. The gym is my friend, therapist, and so much more. Live, live to the fullest. There is more, but I can't really find my words right now.

Almighty then, for this post, I wanted to focus more on how my resolutions are going and steps I am taking towards keeping them!

1. Paleo

I could not do paleo if I was not doing a modified version! I love cheese! I am definitely working on reducing how much cheese I eat, but I cannot get rid of it! I love salads which is a good thing when it comes to Paleo. I also love smoothies so that has been great for breakfast. Paleo is definitely a struggle, but I am trying my best. 

2. Barre Classes

I start teaching classes this week! I am definitely super nervous for them! I am terrified of messing up or being horrible, but I know once I get into the groove, it'll all work out! I definitely plan on making it my own! It'll be tons of fun and a great workout! I am excited!

3. Weekly Posts

I may have posted later this week, but it is still weekly! My goal is to make them Sunday posts, but that may vary depending on the week! I may need to do some posts from my phone, but it will be done! I promise!

4. Half Marathon

I am working on a workout schedule and how I plan to incorporate more running. I may only be running once or twice a week. There will definitely be a long run each week once I get started. I have a 10 mile run in March and depending on how that goes, I may run a half marathon in April (or maybe later).

5. Sign Language

One of my co-workers is deaf, and she is slowly teaching me sign language! I get really excited each time I learn a new word and practice them in front of her to make sure I am doing them right! I installed a couple of apps to learns signs as well!

6. Abs

Paleo will hopefully help this. Especially when I get it down and follow it much much better! I'm hoping running will too! My calorie goal is also still at a deficit. I still have a few pounds to drop!

7. Be Better

I am working on communicating better with my family and friends. Baby steps!

8. Have adventures

I got a new tattoo! I also had tons of fun with my friend and twin this weekend! I am also going to visit my friend in Flagstaff! I can't wait!

I know this post was shorter, but next one will be better! I will also have more information on my workout schedule! I haven't weighed myself or taken measurements, but I will! When I do, I will plan to take measurements once a month!

I hope your 2019 is off to a great start! I hope your 2019 continues tone magical <3

"You carry so much love in your heart, give some to yourself." -r.z.

Let's remember to love ourselves, especially when we make mistakes or veer off our goals! We can always get back on track! No one's perfect, so let's love our imperfect selves and keep on trying!

Lots of love,
Ari 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!