New Goals


Good evening everyone! I hope you're all doing great! Did you watch End Game and Game of Thrones? I watched both! Both had my heart reeling, but OMG! That episode of Game of Thrones!! It was sooooo good!!! My heart was pumping the whole time! I can't wait for next week! It is really fun watching it with my family!


I made some spinach and artichoke dip for tonights episode! It was pretty tasty! I tried to theme it for Game of Thrones, so it was in a "Dragon Egg."


I also got this new shirt that I love! It was for finishing a half marathon! My sister told me that I'm not half crazy that I'm "110% crazy." πŸ˜‚

Monday 4/22/19: Leg Day

4 sets:
Hack Squat: 180lb for 6 reps, 230lb for 4 reps, 270lb for 2 reps, 290lb for 1 rep, 320lb for 2reps
Laying Leg Curl: 50lbs for 6 reps
Leg Extension: plate 12 for 12 reps, 13 for 12 reps
Laying Leg Curl: 50lbs for 6 reps
Abs

45 minutes of cardio on the stairclimber! Then, I got a new personal best on the hack squat, 320lb for 2 reps! :) I tried posting a video, but it wouldn't load 😭.  

Tuesday 4/23/19: Cardio and Barre

30 minutes on the stairclimber and then I taught class! I have regulars now, and it makes me so happy!

Wednesday 4/24/19: Cardio


I did 75 minutes on the stairclimber! Goal accomplished!!! It was tough! I think I can get to 90 minutes on the stairclimber! That would be really awesome! It is definitely one of my next goals.

Thursday 4/25/19: Cardio, Barre, and HIIT

20 minutes of cardio on the stairclimber and the taught class! After I taught Barre, I took a High Intensity Interval Training class! It was sooooo much fun! It kicked my butt! I loved it! I can't wait to go to it more (well at least once a week I hope)!

Friday 4/26/19: Chest and Back

4 sets:
Incline Chest Press: 80lb, 100lb, 120lb, 140lb
Pull Up Assist Machine: Pull Up, Dip, Chin Up, Dip, Neutral
Abs

Each set was for 10 reps.

Saturday 4/27/19: Biceps and Triceps

3 sets:
Curl Bar: 50lb for 6 reps
Close Grip Bench Press: 70lb for 6 reps
Dumbbell Hammer Curl: 22.5lb for 6 reps
Tricep Dip Machine: 100lb for 6 reps
Reverse Curl: 30lb for 6 reps
Squating Cable Curl: 20lb for 6 reps
Overhead Cable Bent Over Extension: 30lb for 6 reps
Torso Rotation: 160lb for 6 reps each side

Sunday 4/28/19: Legs

4 sets:
Leg Press Wide: 180lbs
Laying Leg Curl: 40lbs
Leg Press Middle: 180lbs
Leg Extension: Plate 12
Leg Press Narrow: 180lbs
Abs

I did a triple leg press today rule of 5. I started with 15 reps and went up by 5 reps each set. It was really hard, especially since I was still a little bit sore from the HIIT class. I also started with 45 minutes of cardio on the stairclimber. Maybe I should do less cardio before I lift, but I like it!


I saw the photo on the left yesterday and just stared at it. It's crazy to think about where I was. I had started slowly losing weight and had begun my journey., but man! It's nuts! I remember how I felt before I started exercising. I was at such a low place. I hated looking in the mirror. I avoided it when I could. I just did not feel comfortable or confident in my own skin. I did not want to feel that way anymore. I remember always seeing people running or watching athletic events on TV and think to myself, "I could never do that." I've thought that about a lot of things. Like running a half marathon for example, but I did it. It's not that "I could never do that" Even if it seems like it at the time. It's that you have to train for it. Some things take time and training. If we really want it, we have to put in that effort. That is what I have been doing for a little over two years. Effort everyday. Sometimes it is not as much as others, but I have been trying. I have been thinking about this for a couple weeks and finally decided that I am going to train for a marathon!  I am equally excited and terrified. I know it will be such a huge challenge, but I want to at least try. I never dreamed I would think of actually running a marathon, but I think I can do it. I am going to incorporate a different training program, so I will be running a lot more during the week. 

"Every one of your dreams is patiently sitting right outside of your comfort zone."-Michael D'Aulerio

Time to get out of my comfort zone. Let the training begin!

Much love,
πŸ’šAriπŸ’š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!