Happy New Year!

Good morning!!! Happy New Year!


I will get to my New Year's Resolutions and what not later in this post! These past two weeks have been full of holidays! Whatever you celebrate, I hope it was wonderful and filled with so much love and happiness! I love Christmas! I love the spirit of it! I love giving and showing love and being with family. I love showing my important people I care in whatever way I can, but I just love the closeness this holiday brings.


I got a new personal best on the Incline Press! 180lbs for 2 reps! I actually felt really good! I am changing up my leg routine to not going heavy, but still sticking with it on upper body (maybe it'll finally catch up) πŸ˜‚!


The figurines I got from my Harry Potter Advent Calendar! It was so fun! I never knew who I was getting! It was always a surprise, and it was hard to not open them all at once! 


For Christmas, I made ginger molasses cookies! They were a huge hit with my family! I was so excited about that, especially since it was my first time making them!


My Christmas outfit! I am an elf!!! I am also Santa's favorite helper! I definitely get into the holiday spirit! I also make my dog dress up too πŸ’—!

With the new year, it made me reflect on 2018. Of course there have been ups and downs, but I am going to focus on the ups. Bring in the new year with positivity! This past year really brought me amazing things. I went to my first anime convention and cosplayed! I loved it! I started cardio kickboxing which brought me a class I absolutely love and a cool kickboxing instructor! I achieved some major goals and milestones. I have met amazing new people and made incredible new friends! I am so thankful for the incredible family I have made at the gym! You are all wonderful! I have also been able to witness some major milestones in my friend's lives from weddings to newborns to graduating! I am so happy and proud of you all πŸ’—! I think I have grown a lot. There is room for more growth, and that's what I hope to achieve with the new year!

New Year's Resolutions:

1. Start Teaching Barre Classes
2. Modified Paleo Diet
3. Run a Half Marathon
4. Learn Sign Language
5. Abs!
6. Weekly Blog Posts
7. Be Better
8. Have Adventures

I finished my Barre Instructor Training and have a super awesome certificate! I plan on teaching Barre Classes at my gym!

Barre is a workout that "uses a combination of postures inspired by ballet and other disciplines like yoga and pilates. The barre is used to balance while doing exercises that focus on isometric strength training (holding your body still while you contract a specific set of muscles) combined with high reps of small range-of-motion movements. In addition to light handheld weights to bring the burn during all those reps, as well as mats for targeted core work." I found this awesome description on the internet πŸ˜‚! It is a super fun workout!

I am going to do a modified paleo diet that doesn't completely eliminate food groups. I am going to allow gluten-free rice, black beans, and cheese. My goal is cleaner eating, and I am using Paleo as a tool to get there. I plan to be strict for a month then allow one treat (not Paleo) a week. This is also a part of my abs goal!

I ran that 10k! It gave me a runner's high so now I want to work up to a half marathon!

I want to learn sign language! I also want to learn Japanese, but that will come later! My first priority is sign language!

I want to write you weekly posts! I want to give you better details about my workouts and diet as well as measurements! I am going to do better about that! I want you to stay on this journey with me! I think with weekly ones, I will keep better track and hopefully give details that will help you on your journey, whatever it may be, as well! I hope my hiccups can be lessons for you too!

I want to be better. I want to be better person. I want to communicate better with everyone and more often.

I want to have adventures! We can make anything an adventure from exploring parts of the towns we live in, parts we haven't been to to trips!


New year, new JustStrong Brand Ambassador!!!

just strong.com

Discount code: ARIESPI10

My sister mentioned it to me and then I read about their mission and it appealed to be. It is about more than just being strong in a physical sense. It is about being strong in any and all endeavors! Their analogy and symbol is the squat. It's about getting back up when something heavy brings you down!





Let's stick with those resolutions! We aren't perfect and shouldn't expect to be perfect as we endeavor to fulfill them! Keep trying! Keep going and stay strong! Let's make it past February! I'm here for you <3

"Some years are for growing; but this one, this one is for blooming"- Lauren M. Garcia

Let's all bloom together 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼! Let's shine our lights for each other 🌞Let's be strong! We all are whether it be emotional, physical, or mental! We all have strength inside of us! Let's use it to accomplish our goals, live to the fullest, and rock our resolutions! Here's to 2019! Let's make it magical!

Lots of love,

πŸ’šAriπŸ’š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!