Wizarding Wednesday!

Hello my magic folk! Happy Wednesday! I have so much exciting things to share with you! I can't wait! Instead of posting my weekly workouts, I am just going to give some highlights! Then, I am going to tell you about what I have planned! Yay! 

Alrighty, so the week from Wednesday December 5 through Tuesday December 11:

I also got a new best on deadlifting!

243 lbs for 1 rep!


Yay! Was so hard!


I love my powerlifting crew! These girls and my trainer push me to be my best and are always so encouraging! I love them so much πŸ’– They help me shine 😊

I also continued my Barre Instructor Training!

One of my best friends visited me and made me an early birthday dinner!!!

December 10 was my birthday!!! Yayyy!!!


Birthday girls!!! Love my twinsie πŸ˜€πŸ’™ Our gym family is also awesome! They got us a cake!


And they sang to us! So much love! I love my gym! It is more than just a gym. It is my safe place filled with so much love, support, and encouragement. I am inspired by these people everyday!


Birthday present to myself was a new personal best on the leg press! 630lbs plus the sled for 2 reps!!! Yayyy!!! 


My edible arrangement that I shared with my co-workers and my birthday outfit!

The week from Wednesday December 12 through Tuesday December 18:



A different friend visited me, and I met his girlfriend finally! She is super awesome and my new friend :) Also gave me this elite controller that I am both excited and terrified to use lol! Then, I made bizcochitos with my momma and sisters! Good times! I finished up my Barre Instructor Training!

Also, had my office Christmas Party! Totally wore festive colors and we had a white elephant gift exchange! :)

Alrighty awesome people, let me tell you more about my plans.

Completing the Barre Instructor Training was a huge milestone for me. I have always wanted to teach  some sort of fitness class, but I never felt like I could. It has been a real journey and process to get here, but here I am and here I want to stay. I am beyond excited for this upcoming year. I plan on teaching Barre, and I am also going to start running more! I am not going to be detailed about my workouts because I am planning on changing them up. I won't be going heavy on lifting and am going to gear more towards helping my runs. I am also going to change up my diet, but I'll get more detailed into that with my next post!!! I am also planning on posting once a week come the new year! I feel like I am forgetting things I wanted to say, but hopefully I will remember for my next post!

I just wanted to thank you all. Thank you so much for reading. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Thank you for listening. I hope you'll continue on with me. Exciting things are ahead πŸ˜€πŸ’–Let's make magic happen!

Happy Holidays to you all!

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." -Unknown

Much love πŸ’–

<3 Ari <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!