Fantastic Exercise, The Crimes of Ari!

Good afternoon!!! I hope everyone is doing great! I will get straight to it. Here are my last two weeks in review for my exercise routines!

Monday 11/05/18: Legs
45 minutes on Stairclimber (Fat burner workout-max level)

4 sets
Hack squat: 90lbs x 10reps, 135lbsx 8 reps, 180lb for 6 reps, 180lb for 6 reps
Seated leg curls: 45lb x 10 reps, 65lb x 8 reps, 75lb x 6 reps, 75 lb x 6 reps
Leg extension: 10plate x 12 reps, 13plate x 14 reps, 14 plate x 17 reps, 15 x 20 reps
Seated leg curls: 45lb x 10 reps, 65lb x 8 reps, 75lb x 6 reps, 75 lb x 6 reps
Abs

Tuesday 11/06/18: Twerk Class
This class was tons of fun! I absolutely love dancing! This was a fun and effective workout! Totally felt it in my glutes and lower abs the next day! Those lower abs are hard to get! I definitely recommend any dance class for those who want effective cardio and abs with tons of fun! You'll forget you are even having a workout!

Wednesday 11/07/18: Chest/Back
30 minutes on the Versa Climber. This cardio was hard, but I really liked it. I plan on doing it at least once a week!

Incline Press
Neutral Pull Up
Dips
Regular Pull Up
Dips
Chin Up
(No Abs. I tried, but they were so sore from twerk class)!

I didn't take note of the weights, and I really should have. I felt so weak for this one, but I still did my best. That's all you can do! Give your best for any given day. It will vary, but as long as you are trying, not giving up, and putting in work, those results will come!

Thursday 11/08/18: Rest
I had to work late, so no exercise for me 😢

Friday 11/09/18: Powerlifting
45 minutes on Stairclimber (Calorie Burner Workout-max level)

5 sets

Deadlift: 155lb for 10 reps, 177lb for 8 reps, 199lb for 6 reps, 221lbs for 4 reps, 232lb for 1 rep
Close grip bench press with Monkey bar: 6 reps each set

New Personal Best on Deadlifts!!!

I did the 232lbs for 1 rep all by myself (my trainer was there in case I needed help)! Last time, I needed help on the 1st rep for 221lbs, but was able to do it by myself this time (and for 232lb too)!!! I love hitting new bests. It makes me aim higher and push myself more! 

I used a "monkey" bar for bench press. It was really weird at first, and it wobbled a lot the first two reps, until I finally started getting a little more used to it!

Saturday 11/10/18: Booty Class
I did not wake up with enough time to run before morning exercise class, but I still made it to a gluten and abs class! I purchased a booty belt from Mariefitness and woooaaahhh. Let me tell ya, a little resistance goes a long way! I felt it so much more!

Watched Julie & Julia tonight. I loved this movie! She mentioned wondering she even had readers for a blog she starts. I could totally relate. It is so nerve-wracking putting your words out there not knowing if anyone is interested or reading what you're saying. 

I weighed in at 129.1lbs! Making progress once again! Yay!

Sunday 11/11/18: Run
3 mile run! I was sick and not feeling 100%. Plus, I ran to a Doggy Day Care and got distracted by adorable puppies!

Monday 11/12/18: Rest
Trainer rescheduled, and I was still feeling under the weather, so rest day for me!

Tuesday 11/13/18: Legs 
45 minutes on stairclimber fat burner workout selection at max level with booty belt! Talk about high intensity! :)

4 sets
Dumbbell Squats Middle Stance: 15lb dumbbells for 17 reps
Straight Leg: 15lb dumbbells for 17 reps
Dumbbell Squats Narrow Stance: 15lb dumbbells for 17 reps
Leg Press: Plate 11 for 17 reps
Abs

Took it a little easier on leg day since I was still under the weather and plan on working towards reaching a new personal best on my birthday!

Wednesday 11/14/18: Cardio
60 minutes on stairclimber fat burner workout at max level (no booty belt today)! Still intense!

Thursday 11/15/18: Upper Body
15 minutes Versa climber

3 sets for 15 reps

Dumbbell Curl: 15 lb dumbbells
Shoulder press: 15 lb dumbbells
Rows: 15 lb dumbbells
Front Raises: 10 lb dumbbells
Lateral Raises: 5 lb dumbbells


I went to watch The Crimes of Grindelwald!!! Totally dressed up. Wore my new Harry Potter robe! Came in just on time! Check out my pics! :)





I had to change at the gym, so that's why there are weights in the background 😂

Friday 11/16/18: Cardio
45 minutes on stairclimber

Saturday: 11/17/18: Kickboxing and Barre
Finally! I missed this! I love kickboxing!

I also went to a Barre class! It was so fun! Definitely felt it so much in my abs!

Sunday: 11/18/18: Barre
I am definitely loving this Barre class!

Oh my goodness gracious! My 10K is 2 weeks away!!! I am sooo nervous for it! I do not know why! I'm wondering why I decided to sign up when it is going to be cold! It'll be fun! I just want to finish it! I'm not worried about my time anymore (especially since I've been sick).

My trainer talked to me about starting a class. I have no idea what I would do yet, but I am thinking about it! Any ideas??? I am thinking about potentially getting certifications in Barre or Zumba! I am also considering becoming a certified personal trainer! I am so excited about the possibilities! I love the gym! I love strength training and cardio. I love running. I love kickboxing. I love dance fitness like Zumba and the Twerk class I tried. I love exercise! Not just the physical aspects, but how it helps mentally and emotionally as well! The gym is my therapy. It is where I can be without feeling judged. It relieves stress, and I always leave feeling happier! I hope I can have a class that shows that and be able to share and teach people. To bring smiles to their day! I hope I can inspire others in fitness and health. That's one of my goals for this blog. I want to share my highs and lows and all I've done. What's worked for me and what hasn't. Especially showing those bumps and that even with "messing up" you can still make progress even if it is slow! I hope my journey to health and fitness can inspire or help others in some way. Even the smallest thing. My journey is still happening. I'm still trekking, navigating through bumps and picking myself up when I tumble! I'll keep you posted on what happens! Fingers crossed I'll be having my own class soon 🙌. 

My no added sugar has been going well for the most part! I messed up a few times the first week (mostly because I didn't realize certain things had added sugar). I also caved one day, but got back on track. I think once the 3 weeks are up, I am going to continue it (in a less strict way). I am definitely going to be more conscientious of what I am eating, but I will totally let myself have a donut if I want one (maybe one sweet treat a week). I have kept up intermittent fasting (12 hours minimum and 14 hours maximum). This, plus water has really helped stop my evening snacking! I am also going to make my way towards a healthier diet. The no added sugar was a really good first step! I sat next to donuts for two hours (in a meeting) and resisted! It helped me see that I can have that will power! I think I am finally starting to make progress towards those abs! I am doing bad with water intake during the day and meeting my macros. I am going to reevaluate them and see what (if) I want to change anything!



Last week watching Julie & Julia I got inspired to try making something new once a week! Today, I baked a Paleo and AIP diet approved bread (grain free, sugar free, and dairy free)! It actually came out pretty good!

"When you're feeling tired, keep going. That's the only way to truly get stronger." -Unknown

Until next time,
Ari 💚💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!