Expect Bar Crawl was Siriusly Awesome!

Good morning witches and wizards! I hope you are all doing fantastic! On Saturday, October 13, I went to a Harry Potter Bar Crawl! It was tons of fun! I wore my HP gear of course (what I could find)😀! I wore a Harry Potter snuggle as a robe 😂! Definitely need to get a robe! Tons of people dressed up! There were Harry Potter themed drinks, and we got wands! I was in nerd heaven! Siriusly loved this event 😏💖!


A few pictures from the bar crawl! I loved it! 💛😀

Monday 10/08/2018: Legs and Cardio
Went for a morning run. I did 5 miles and felt like I could do another, so it made me motivated to sign up for a 10k in December! I've never done one before, but for the first time, I feel like I could! I also signed up for a 10 mile run in March. If all goes well, I'll sign up for a half marathon, which I've always wanted to do, but never felt like I could! In the afternoon, I did 30 minutes of cardio on the stairclimber!


My leg routine was:

4 sets: (1st set 10 reps, 2nd set 8 reps, 3rd set 6 reps, 4th set 6 reps)
Squat Machine: 160lb, 200lb, 240lb, 280lb, 300lb x 4 reps
Leg Curl: 70lb, 80lb, 90lb, 90lb
Leg Extension: (all sets 12 reps) plate 11, plate 13, plate 15, plate 15
Leg Curl: 70lb, 80lb, 90lb, 90lb
Abs


I don't know how much weight the leg extensions are, but here is a picture to show it!


New personal best on this squat machine! I think I could have done more though!

Tuesday 10/09/2018: Cardio Kickboxing
There was a new girl in class, and she told me that she kept looking at me thinking she needed to keep up and it inspired her 😊! She also said my arms were goals and that's why she was doing this, to get in shape. I've never gotten complimented randomly like that on my arms before! It made me feel good, especially because upper body isn't what I feel great at, so I'm glad there is progress!

Wednesday 10/10/2018: Chest/Back and Cardio
45 minutes on Arctrainer

Chest/Back Routine:
4 sets:
Incline Press with Smith Machine: reps of 6, last set 2 x 45lb plates for 3 reps
Chin Ups: 6 reps
Cable Fly: Reps of 6-8 (not sure on the weight because I did not look)
Chin Ups: 6 reps
Abs: Weighted crunches-30lb for 50 reps

Thursday 10/11/2018: Cardio and Arms/Shoulders
45 minutes on stairclimber

Friday 10/12/2018: Powerlifting and Cardio
45 minutes on Elliptical
Deadlifts

Saturday 10/13/2018: Cardio Kickboxing and Run
6 mile run before kickboxing

Sunday 10/14/2018: Run
3 mile run

Monday 10/15/18: Legs and Cardio
45 minutes on stair climber

4 sets: reps 10, 8, 6, 4
Hack Squat
Laying Leg Curls
Leg Extension
Laying Leg Curls
Abs

New best on the Hack squat! 250lb plus rack for 3 reps!

Tuesday 10/16/18: Rest Day
I have been sick and really needed this day to recuperate!

Wednesday 10/17/18: Chest/Back and Cardio
45 minutes on Stairclimber

Dual Axis Incline Press: 5 sets (60lb, 80lb, 100lb, 120lb, 145lb) 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps, and 145lb (was 1 rep max)
Pull-Up assist machine: Chin Up, Dips, Neutral, Dips, Pull Ups (reps of 6)
Abs

Thursday: 10/18/18: Cardio
45 minute run on Treadmill


My goal is to hopefully get up to 7 miles by December and hopefully run a 10k in 50 minutes. We shall see if I can manage that. Depending on where I am at, my goal will be between 50 and 55 minutes!

Friday 10/19/18-Sunday 10/19/18: Rest
I went to my Alma Mater's homecoming weekend and had tons of fun! I hung out with some old friends as well as new ones! :) It was a great, fun weekend!

I am ready to get back into gear this week. I weighed myself Friday 10/19 and was at 132lbs. At least it finally stopped going up. I am going to work on a new meal plan, but the calorie goal will be the same at 1200. I am going to try to incorporate more running too!

"Working hard is important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in yourself."-Harry Potter

Love Harry Potter!!! Also, love this quote!

Until next time,
Ari 💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!