Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!

Good evening everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend! Sorry for the delay in this post and also for a lack of measurement updates 😞. I forgot to take some this morning before I ate and worked out. I definitely will next week for sure! I started a new job this past week and things have definitely been slipping my mind. I need a Remembrall or at least one that works. Maybe Neville will lend me his? I could definitely use it! 

Moving on, I did not do the Bikini Body Program this week. I just felt like it would have been wasted. My trainer also told me we could do whatever I want (even though he also suggested giving it another week). I sat down with him and showed him my ideas for a workout schedule and he gave his suggestions and this is what my routine looked like this week:

Monday: Legs and 30 minutes of cardio
Cardio-Arctrainer
Hack Squat-Wide
Leg Extensions
Seated Leg Curls
Abductors
Hack Squat-Narrow
Abs

Tuesday: Calves/Glutes and 45 minutes of cardio
Cardio-Stairclimber
Standing Calf Raises-straight, out, in
Side Leg Raises
Donkey Kick (I don't know if that's what they're called lol)

Wednesday: Chest/Back and 30 minutes of cardio
Cardio-Elliptical
Incline Chest Press
Pull-Up Assist Machine: Chin-Up, Dip, Neutral Grip
Abs

Thursday: Arms/Shoulders and 45 minutes of cardio
Cardio-Stairclimber
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curls
Front Raises
Lateral Raises
Tricep Extensions

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 30 minutes stairclimber and Cardio Kickboxing

Sunday: Da Vinci Body Board

Da Vinci Body Board is "a patented, baltic birch platform with anchored resistance bands."  It is super fun! I did cardio before kickboxing because I ate so bad Friday night. Fridays will be Powerlifting days, but this past Friday I went to Zozobra! I also got my blood drawn Saturday morning and it was cool. I forgot to write down the weights used and number of reps 😞. I'm telling you, I really need that Remembrall. I feel like I'm just forgetting so many things lately. Even though I changed my workout routine, I kept the Macros the same as they were for the program and changes my calories to 1340. Although, I have been doing really bad lately with meeting my calories and macros. I think a part of it is, I've let myself slack a bit. Even though I'm sure my numbers wouldn't have been great, it's been nice to give myself more leeway. However, I'm going to get back on track. Accio Abs right? I really want to reach a certain body fat percentage (among other things), and I have to earn it. No more slacking starting this week. I have work to do. I also don't want to start myself on a pattern like all the times I've tried to lose weight before. I don't want to gain it back. I mean I won't stress about treat meals here and there, but I've just been having a little too many. On the plus side, I haven't had McDonald's in over a month! That's such an improvement for me! Before January, it was 3 to 4 times a week. Since my New Year's Resolution it's been once maybe twice a week tops. Guess New Year's Resolutions do work sometimes! 

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now." -unknown

Enjoy the holiday everybody!

Much Love,
πŸ’—πŸ’“AriπŸ’“πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!