Feeling like the Youngest Seeker in a Century: New PR!

Good evening everyone! I hope you're still reading! I meant to post last night! I am sorry for the delay! I have some exciting things to share! :) Boston was tons of fun! My sisters and I went to a Red Sox game, ate great food, walked around downtown Boston, went to see Ed Sheeran at Gillette Stadium (Ed 💗😍), I took a picture in front of TD Garden with my Lakers jersey 😏, and so much more! I loved it! I love the history that's rooted in Boston. We did the walked the Freedom Trail, and it was really cool! Now, to go over my exercises for the last week and a half (almost two weeks).

Wednesday 9/12/18:
Cardio: 60 minutes on the stairclimber 

I had to get in some exercise before I left on my trip!

Thursday 9/13/18-Friday 9/14/18: Rest

Saturday 9/15/18: 
Cardio: 30 minutes cardio
Yes, I managed to fit in exercise while on vacation 😅

Sunday 9/16/18: Rest

Monday 9/17/18: Legs
30 minutes on Stairclimber
15 lb dumbbells (5 sets, start 20 reps, increase by 10 each set except for straights)
Pulse Squats
Dumbbell Straight Leg Deadlifts
Pulse Squats
Leg Extensions/Abductors
Abs

Tuesday 9/18/18: Calves/Glutes
30 minutes on Elliptical
4 sets: reps of 17, 20, 23, 25
Seated calf raises (straight, in, out)
Donkey Kicks
Side Leg Raises

Wednesday 9/19/18: Chest/Back
30 minutes on Arctrainer
Totally forgot what I did and I forgot to write it down...my bad 😅😅

Thursday 9/20/19: Cardio Kickboxing

Friday 9/21/18: Rest Day

Saturday 9/22/18: Cardio Kickboxing and Powerlifting
Squats and Deadlifts
I forgot the sets and weights, but I did do 135lbs for 12 reps on barbell squats (improvement for me)!

Sunday 9/23/18: 30 minutes on Stairclimber

I remembered to take measurements!

Weight: 128.9lbs (I thought it was gonna be worse lol)
Chest: 34 in
Neck: 12.5 in
Waist: 28.5 in
Hip: 36.25 in
Left Bicep: 10.75 in
Right Bicep: 10.75 in
Left Forearm: 9.5 in
Right Forearm: 9.5 in
Left Thigh: 22.25 in
Right Thigh: 22.25 in
Left Calf: 12.75 in
Right Calf: 13 in

I totally remembered to take measurements, but I forgot to take progress photos 😅 I promise next week I will get it together and remember both (still working on getting a working Remembrall)!

Monday 9/24/18: Legs
30 minutes on Stairclimber 
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Abs

Today I wanted to focus on power on the leg press. So my trainer had me to higher weight and lower reps with each set, but kept the leg curls and leg extensions a little lower to focus on the leg press. Ready for the exciting news?!?!?! I reached a new personal record on the leg press! 450 lbs plus the rack for 4 reps! About 4x my body weight! Yayyy! I am so happy about it! I cannot stop smiling! Plus, got a win in Fortnite tonight! Today is just a great Monday 😀😀😀 I feel like Harry must have felt learning he was becoming the Gryffindor seeker and the youngest player in a century plus finding out his dad was one too! Siriusly feel like I am flying on the Firebolt over Hogwarts 😀

I am so sorry for the delay everyone. I sincerely hope you keep reading 💖I am going to be excited about my new PR all week! I didn't even want to go to the gym today, but it paid off!

"It doesn't matter if I feel like working out. All that matters is I do it anyway." -Bonnie Pfiester

I am so glad I did it anyway! Now, I have a whole new level of motivation for the week! 😁

Hope you all have a great week! Tons of love!
-Ari 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!