The Bottle of Fire: Progress Photos 12 &13!

Good morning!!! 😁 I just learned about the Harry Potter Blender Bottles. I need one in my life 😍 I am definitely going to buy one. It is a must have for me. The trouble is deciding which one 😖! Probably the Gryffindor one! Fitness plus Harry Potter equals awesome! 

Harry Potter Blender Bottles (Image by BlenderBottle)

Aren't they beautiful 😍😍😍 Thanks for informing about this FabFitFun (subscription box)! I really need to get one. Then, I'll take that and wear my Harry Potter fitness attire to the gym 😏😀! A girl can never have too much Harry Potter merchandise...well at least this girl 😂. Okay, back to progress photos. In the last post, I reached my goal! Yayyy! With reaching that, came a new set of challenges. 

Time between progress photo 11 & 12:

Apr 29, 2018: 126.6 lbs
May 15, 2018: 128 lbs
May 27, 2018: 125 lbs

Progress Photo 12

Progress photo 12 taken on June 21, 2018 weighing in at 124.6 lbs. One of the first things that happened after reaching my goal weight was that my weight went up. With this I learned, maintaining would be an entirely new challenge all its own. In ways, it could be even harder. Even though it went back up a little, it still came back down. With reaching my goal weight, I rewarded myself with a new tattoo on my collarbone! It represents my siblings. Also, on May 12, I went to an anime convention with my brother, and I cosplayed as Erza from Fairy Tail! Yes, I am nerdy and proud of it 😁!

Erza Cosplay

On to the next photo! Time between progress photo 12 & 13:

Jul 11, 2018: 124.6 lbs

Progress Photo 13

Progress photo 13 taken on July 14, 2018 weighing in at 123.2 lbs! This is my latest photo! During the time between these photos, I got a belly button ring! I have always wanted one, but never felt confident enough to wear one or like I could wear one. To me, getting it, it was another marker of how far I've come not just in weight loss, but in slowly feeling more confident in myself. I still have work to do in that aspect, but I am getting there. I stopped going to yoga and also started powerlifting at the urging of my trainer. Deadlifts are way fun! My work out routine during this time became:

M/W: 30 - 45 minutes of cardio plus weights
T/R: 45 - 60 minutes of cardio
Fri: 30 minutes of cardio + powerlifting
Sat: Kickboxing
Sun: Rest


Side-by-side of first progress photo to latest progress photo (19 months)

Since it's been awhile since the first photo, I thought I'd post a side-by-side of the first progress photo and my latest one. I will not lie, one of my first thoughts is no more boobs 😂😂😂! Haha but that's okay! 19 months is quite a bit of time, I've seen where people lose the same amount I lost but much faster. Even though it was slower, I got there. I did it in a way that would be more sustainable for me in the long run. Starting in my next post, I'll be more detailed in my exercise routines as well as diet. I'll also be more consistent with tracking weight and other measurements and discuss my next goals! Please stay tuned 😊💓!

“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins

Xoxo,
Ari 💚


Comments

  1. So inspiring thanks for being honest. It gives me inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!