Seeking the Golden Snitch: Progress Photos 10 & 11!

Good morning! I know I'm getting this post out soon after the last one, but we are almost caught up to present time!! That got me excited and straight to writing this pretty quickly. Although, I'm much slower than those seekers, but in this post, I finally reach the golden snitch!

Time in between progress photo 9 and 10:

Jan 24, 2018: 138.5 lbs
Feb 5, 2018: 139.1 lbs
Feb 7, 2018: 137.2 lbs
Feb 16, 2018: 135 lbs


Progress Photo 10

Progress Photo 10 taken February 16, 2018 weighing in at 135 lbs! Second goal reached! Yay! I was so happy to reach this goal! Now, I wasn't lying on my driver's license! Yayyy! 😂😂😂 It felt like a really big accomplishment!



Now that I think about it, 135 lbs was probably one of my goal weights because I really did want to weigh what I put on my driver's license 😂. Mission accomplished 😎😏. As I was getting closer to my ultimate goal, I definitely weighed myself more consistently. Around February, I started going to cardio kickboxing on Saturdays. I love it! It is so much fun! My routine became:

M/W: 30 min cardio and weights
T/R: 30 - 45 minutes of cardio
F: Rest
Sat: Cardio Kickboxing & Warm Yoga
Sun: 30-45 min cardio (mostly 30 min)

Time in between progress photo 10 & 11:

Mar 1, 2018: 133.5 lbs
Mar 6, 2018: 134.9 lbs
Mar 10, 2018: 133.1 lbs
Mar 14, 2018: 131.5 lbs
Mar 19, 2018: 130 lbs
Mar 25, 2018: 128.2 lbs
Apr 1, 2018: 132.2 lbs
Apr 9, 2018: 131.1 lbs
Apr 15, 2018: 130 lbs

Progress Photo 11

Progress photo 11 taken on April 22, 2018 weighing in at 125 lbs! I will admit that I cried on this day. I will also admit I am tearing up writing this. I did it! I was in a kind of shock. I was in awe. This ultimate and unattainable goal of mine that had been unattainable and out of reach for so long...it wasn't unattainable anymore. I reached it! I finally knew what it felt like, when I didn't give up! I weighed myself like 5 times and moved my scale all around the house to make sure it was real. I felt so happy, excited, and proud! It felt like winning the Quidditch Cup! It's a really good feeling. Throughout this whole process, with each photo, I just felt better and happier. It also felt good to look in the mirror again. It was a worthwhile struggle to get to this point, and as we will see in my next post, it is a struggle to remain at this point. Talk about a new set of challenges! Remember, you can do it too! You will struggle, but just remain consistent and work hard. Give it your all everyday. Each day that will look different, but just do your best. Slowly but surely, you'll get to where you want to be! If you take 3 steps back, just take 4 more forward!

"It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs."- Jillian Michaels

During this whole journey, I've been far from perfect. I've had both short and long periods of slumps, cheat days, lazy days, and more. I still put in effort and didn't give up. With time, that change occurred!

Lots of Love,
Ari 💝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!