Mischief Managed:Progress Photo 7, 8, and 9!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great week and weekend! Mine was awesome! Spent a couple nights in Las Vegas and saw the Backstreet Boys 😍😍😍! Then, made it up to Lake Tahoe for my friend's wedding. It was beautiful 😍! Shall we get to the progress photos?

Time in between progress photo 6 and 7:
Oct 14, 2017: 147.1 lbs

Progress Photo 7

Progress Photo 7 taken October 17, 2017 weighing in at 146.1 lbs. During this time until around December I was losing weight slowly, but it was not going back up so that made me happy! That is totally a Harry Potter phone case 😁! The Marauders Map! I look like mischief was managed in that photo πŸ˜‚ (I also look incredibly tired, but let's ignore that πŸ˜‚)!

Time in between progress photo 7 and 8:
Nov 15, 2017: 145.5 lbs

Progress Photo 8

Progress photo 8 taken November 17, 2017 weighing in at 145 lbs! First goal weight reached! Yayyy! I was very happy on this day, and may have cried a little bit because I was so happy. It had been a little over 2 and a half years since I had weighed that much. I reached one of my milestones! I was so excited and thought to myself, "This is it. This is the time when I am going to make it past this weight." I had a doctor's appointment and she was thrilled with my progress. That also made me happy and gave me more motivation. I also may have used the Marauders Map for secrets I did not know about before πŸ˜‹. At the beginning of November, my workout routine changed a little. I stopped Fitness Bootcamp and TRX. The time I was going to with the instructor I liked was being cancelled, so I decided to go to a gym regularly. I picked this gym because my sisters and I had been going to warm yoga classes there. I had only gone sporadically to yoga. My routine became:

M/W: 30 min cardio and legs
T/R: 30 min cardio and arms (dumbbells)
F: Rest
Sat: Warm Yoga
Sun: 30-45 min cardio (mostly 30 min)

At least, I am pretty sure my routine was that. I might have done additional cardio on Saturdays. My diet was still just focused on meeting my calorie goal. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but my calorie goal is 1200 calories a day plus whatever I burn when I exercise. I am grateful for those additional calories from cardio, just another reason to love cardio πŸ˜‚. A girl's got to eat!

Time in between progress photo 8 and 9:
December 4, 2017: 145 lbs
December 9, 2017: 141.6 lbs

Progress Photo 9

Progress photo 9 taken on December 20, 2017 weighing in at 140 lbs. Beginning in December, I started working with a trainer. My sisters had been doing it for a few weeks and really liked it. There were a lot of machines I wanted to try, but had never used. I felt it would be easier and more comfortable for me with a trainer, plus I figured I would get a better routine in place. My general routine was the same (just add abs to M/W), but the machines and workouts I was doing were different with my trainer. I know I haven't really described my weight training routines, but I plan on it when we catch up to the current times. Therefore, if you're interested in that, just sit tight or send me a message! Since I am getting to Christmas time last year, I wanted to share a photo of my awesome elf sweater dress, elf slippers, and elf hat 😏! I couldn't find a picture though 😒, but if I do, I will update this post and add it.

"Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal." -Unknown


I know I am putting this quote on a post where I reached one of my goals, but I was proud of myself before I did. I was proud each and every time I went to exercise, especially on days I didn't want to. I was proud of every time I hit my calorie goal. I was proud of not letting each and every setback I had get me down. Wherever you are at and whatever steps you are taking be proud. Even if you can't see changes now, they're happening. Keep going! Be proud of what you're doing every day πŸ˜€!

Lots of Love,
πŸ’šAriπŸ’–



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions in Progress

Improving that Leviosa!

Remembrall Needed, Mine's Busted!